Shop Changes!


It's almost that time of year again when summer goes away, back-to-school shopping is in full effect and everyone is readying for the display of fall foliage on the horizon. The seasons are about to change (c'mon Fall!). 

Things are also about to change for Ganison Atelier as I expand from a single marketplace to multiple. A part of that involves streamlining my various web presences and making them all more consistent and easier to manage so that I can deliver not only great jewelry but also content as well! 
Most importantly, this is going to allow me to spend more time making amazing things for you rather than spending so much time sitting at my computer. Is this permanent? For now, it is, but change is always likely in the future! ;) I've outlined some of the biggest changes below:
  1. First, the shop blog is now hosted here at Blogger. URL:www.ganisonatelier.blogspot.com  Links to everything else can be found here on the home page. As I increase my social media presence, I'll add links here. The blog is going to provide shop news, jewelry articles, and promotions/giveaways(future plans). 
  2. The Etsy shop still lives! (So if you just stick to Etsy shopping, you won't notice any changes.) But in addition to Etsy, I also have my own storefront here

That's all for now! So much to do! 

<3

-Tonya

No comments